Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching up with thoughts on paper...

I guess the time is now here for me to catch up to my thoughts on paper. I'm finally succumbing to this world called blogging. I've ran from it for a very long time but I'm finding that the older I get (even at 32) I forget easily if I dont write it down because there is SO MUCH going on now that I have to remember, so here is the easy way to make sure I do it.

I've been told several times that I should journal and the thought was there but I never followed through. I'm finally being on obedient! Obedience...now thats a word that you will probably hear alot of throughout my blogging life. :-)

Be patient with me though, as I am a blogg "virgin" if you will. I have some catching up to do from way back when and then I'll bring it back up to speed. So I may start out hot and heavy but please forgive me if weeks or a even a month goes by.

Until next time...

3 comments: